This post contains links through which we may earn a small commission should you make a purchase from a brand. This in no way affects our ability to objectively critique the products and brands we review.
Evidence Based Research To fulfill our commitment to bringing our audience accurate and insightful content, our expert writers and medical reviewers rely on carefully curated research.
Read Our Editorial Policy
This chopped lemon veggie salad is a crowd favorite! We promise it is as tasty as it is simple to make.
The key to this salad is a fine dice and chop, lots of lemon, and herbs. With these staples in place, you can’t miss.
This lemony salad lends to a multitude of substitutes. You can sub garbanzos for your bean of choice, leave out the bell pepper, or another herb. Customize it to your liking!
This is a bright, filling, and nutrient-packed salad. We hope you enjoy!
Chopped Lemon Veggie Salad
- 3-4 cucumbers (Persian cucumbers are crunchier and go great in this salad)
- 1-2 bell peppers (any color)
- 1-2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- A few sprigs of green onion
- 1 can garbanzo beans (double if making a big batch)
- ½ cup feta or goat cheese
- ½ a bunch of parsley
- ½ a bunch of cilantro
- Juice of one whole lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: seeds, nuts
- Wash and dice your veggies (the smaller, the better).
- Add garbanzos, feta, salt, pepper, lemon, olive oil, and mix.
- Top with nuts and seeds if preferred.